Online Appointments & Repeats
The My Health Online facility allows you to check the date and time of any appointment booked at the surgery, even if you didn't book it online. You can also cancel any appointment this way too.
Currently the following appointment types are available to book online:
- Blood Tests
- Respiratory Clinic (for Asthma and COPD checks)
- Diabetic Clinic
- Healthy Heart Clinic
- Smear Tests
- Routine GP appointments
You can also order you repeat prescriptions (and check on their progress) via the same site.
As it is possible to view your outstanding appointments online it is important that access to the online system is kept secure and private. To assist this we will require identification when registering for the service - see below for more details. When booking or cancelling an appointment an email will be sent to the account you register with as confirmation.
It is recommended that you use a personal email account i.e. DO NOT REGISTER USING A SHARED EMAIL ACCOUNT.
How to register
Registration needs to be done in person at the practice before you can use the online service. To register simply follow these steps:
- Print a copy of the registration form
- Bring the completed form along to the surgery with 2 pieces of identification. One of these must be photo ID and the other proof of address.
- Acceptable Photo ID includes:
- Driving Licence
- Student ID Card
- Photo Bus / Train card
- Acceptable Proof of Address includes:
- Bank Statement
- Mortgage Statement
- Council Tax Statement
- Credit Card Statement
- Benefits Letter
- Utility Bill (Water, Gas, Electric, Landline phone)
- TV Licence
- The receptionist will check the application then give you a printed letter with a registration code.
- Follow the instructions on the printout - this must be done within 24 hours and only needs to be done once.
- You are now registered and can view, cancel or book appointments!
You may find the following links helpful:
My Health Online (MHOL) Patient User Guide
Click to access My Health Online (Online Appointments & Prescriptions)